NASHIK, FEBRUARY 07: A senior Air India female pilot suffocated to death in Nashik due to a gas leak from a geyser. When the concerned female pilot went to take a bath, he had started the geyser in the bathroom.
Meanwhile, due to the leakage of air from the geyser, they ended up in the bathroom. Following the news of the death of the female pilot, the ground under the feet of the family has shifted. The incident has caused a stir in the area.
The deceased was identified as Rashmi Gaidhani, a senior female pilot who was working for Air India in Mumbai. She had recently come to her home in Nashik. Meanwhile this morning when she went to the bathroom to take a bath, this shocking incident happened.
According to family members, Rashmi had gone to the bathroom this morning to take a bath. This time they had started the geyser in the bathroom to heat the water. Meanwhile, a gas leak from the geyser caused him to suffocate in the bathroom. The death of the female pilot in such a shocking manner has brought down a mountain of grief on the family. The incident has caused a stir in the area.
Helicopter going from Kedarnath to Guptkashi crashes in Garudchatti, seven people including the pilot died
Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare addresses the Annual General Meeting of MahaFPC
Coast Guard Dornier aircraft helped in rescuing MiG-29K Navy pilot after crash over sea